8 Search Engine Friendly Web Design TipsPublished: Jun 14, 2010 23:12:00
Physical Link: 8 Search Engine Friendly Web Design Tips
- Make meta tags relevant to the web page – not specifically to the site
- Add ALT attributes to images and make sure it describes the image
- Add Title attributes to links and make sure it describes the link and its function
- Have content that changes periodically – blog or news feeds can add dynamic and relevant content
- Flash-based content and sites with a lot of images are difficult
- Use the Google / Yahoo site manager tools
( http://google.com/webmasters/tools ) or ( http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com )
- Use a good stat services like StatCounter.com or Google Analytics
- Keep to W3C standards ( http://validator.w3.org )
Note: A good web developer will not charge extra for most of these points. A site is worthless unless setup properly for search engines.
The post 8 Search Engine Friendly Web Design Tips appeared first on Software Developer In London.
Author: Andrew Pallant